Wednesday 19 June 2013

LCM

Hello!
So this week I was lucky enough to get to go to LCM to review all the shows for work and we managed to blag our way onto the front row for most of them, which was so good, practically felt like I was sitting on the catwalk.
 
My favourite shows were probably Sibling, Mr Porter, Richard James and Savile Row, which was held at Lord's Cricket Ground - the rooms were all open and models just stood around looking amazing, wearing amazing clothes next to a free bar - it was incredible! I absolutely love men's fashion (cough and male models cough) so I was in my element! We were also celebrity spotting all day and nearly had a heart attack when David Gandy and Oliver Cheshire sat next to us, Oliver is so so pretty.
 
I am having major post-LCM blues now as it was such a fun few days, you can read all of my reviews here: http://twenty6magazine.tumblr.com/
 
 
I was going to try and take a photo of my outfits on each of the days but only managed one rubbish photo so that was a massive fail! I was told girls didn't really dress up for LCM so went casual the first day and everyone was SO dressed up so after that I went all out, I'll be sure to show you what else I wore soon :)

 
x













 

No comments:

Post a Comment