Sunday 23 June 2013

I brought you daffodils in a pretty string, but they won't flower like they did last spring.




Hello!
 
Today I went to see my best friend Laura's house for the first time (she has just moved in with her boyfriend) and it was SO lovely - I definitely have some house envy. We had lots of tea and cake and just had a nice, cosy lazy Sunday kinda day. I am currently working 6 days a week so was definitely in need of a day like this!
 
I am still having some post-LCM blues and wishing I was at Milan Fashion week instead of cold, windy England. This outfit was really wintery, especially since it is nearly July, can't believe I am still pulling out the knitwear!
 
x



 


 
Trousers and Necklace - Topshop
Jumper - H&M
Shoes - Office
Bag - Vintage

 I took this cheeky picture of Laura, she matches her kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment